This is an opportunity for your artwork to be featured on select pieces of Scout Film Festival 2020 merchandise in celebration and support of youth/emerging art. Our goal is for SCOUT to support YOUR design by highlighting it front and center on Scout merch and swag.
The concept: The goal of this artwork is to get the public/our audience jazzed about Scout Film Festival and youth/emerging art. The piece we choose will be used on various items of promo and merch materials (see image from Scout Film Festival 2016 with artwork from high school students Natalie Reed and Kate Reid; posters, festival passes, catalog, t-shirts, etc).
The piece will also set the tone of the festival.
FINAL DELIVERABLES/DESIGN DUE BY FEBRUARY 20, 2020:
- designs should be ultimately positive, inspiring, and uplifting—nothing "dark" or violent
- designs can be in full color or b/w
- IF you think it's relevant or interesting, you can include a visual reference to film or creativity, but ONLY if it's cool and organic, no need to force this
- IF you think it's interesting, your design can be a celebration of our move to Boston and/or, the Institute of Contemporary Art and the New England Aquarium
- the final file should be printable at large, small and in-between sizes as well as legible emailed via pdf
- final file(s) should be sent in original, editable file format (i.e. photoshop, illustrator...) so we can create outlines and manipulate for printing with no background
- PLEASE INCLUDE your signature on your piece, this will print
- email designs to email@example.com
- begin February 13
- submit design(s) on or by February 20, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- selected designer/illustrator will be notified by email on or by February 24, 2020
SAVE THE DATE FOR THE 4th ANNUAL SCOUT FILM FESTIVAL April 16-18 at The Institute of Contemporary Art/Boston
Scout Film Festival
Located in Stowe, Vermont, The Scout Film Festival (Scout) is an annual international event that celebrates teenage and emerging filmmakers through short film.